Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 3

Exercise this morning: 40 minutes on the bike (yay!)

Food yesterday:
- Lean pocket breakfast sandwich (1) ~ 350 cals
- Lean pocket lunch sandwich (1) ~350 cals
- Tuna-sashimi Bulgogi
- tuna sashimi (~1/2 cup,lightly packed)
- white rice (~1 cup)
- japanese veggies
- no sauce (I dipped less than a teaspoon of hoisin sauce, just for some flavor)
- no idea how many calories, but less than 1000

So Far Today:
Finally got on the bike! Went really well. Actually, I have a love/hate relationship with biking, particularly indoors. I mean, I hate doing the workout. By minute 30 or so, my butt hurts, my knees hurt, I'm sweating like a pig. I feel like I want to die. But when I get off the bike, within a few seconds, I feel awesome. I love that feeling. Sorta like a drug-induced high. But the road there sucks. I look forward to when the weather gets nicer and I can go outside.

Also chose poorly today: walked to work in a downpour. Got drenched through & through. Felt like a drowned puppy.

But hope springs eternal. Still positive about all this weight stuff.

There was one crazy thing. I know that I'm only supposed to weigh myself on Monday's. However, I stepped on the scale today, and it claimed I lost 5 lbs! WTF? I know that this is a marathon, not a sprint, but 5 lbs? In one day? I think the scale is broken.

One thing that went really well yesterday:
I was pretty happy about food yesterday. Went as I wanted. I was also pleased with choice of food yesterday.
Apart from food, I got my new chair! It is important to find things to be happy about, and the chair was one of them. As I tweeted (twitted? twat?): I don't know, I wasn't there, but I'm pretty sure that when God rested on the seventh day, He rested his ass in a chair like mine.

What did I do yesterday that I could do better today?
the exercise thing was the worst part of yesterday. But I already did that better today! Very pleased with the whole thing.

Short term goal:
Keeping on track for 3 exercises before Monday. Should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment